Rotoscope

My idea for this project came because I wanted to use my own footage, and I thought animating my tumbling would be more interesting and dynamic practice. At first, I was going to choose a slower video with not as many motions, however when I realized we could use smearing I figured I could just go all out. The only complications I came across during this process was the background, because the one in my video moved fairly quickly from camera movements and it was a little jumpy. I had to re-do it twice to even get it semi-smooth. I was nervous my movements wouldn't be readable due to having multiple body parts in motion blur at a time, but I think that it came out looking clear. It was obviously very time consuming, but I enjoy the end result, so I feel it was worth it. I'm glad we did this project because I feel much more comfortable drawing on the tablet now.

Comments

Popular Posts